Thursday, April 15, 2010

Windows 7 Service Configuration Optimization

After installing Windows 7, I configured the services for optimization and reliability by reducing the number that start on boot up. But which services to disable? I read through BlackViper.com's service list titled, Windows 7 Service Configurations. Windows 7 is my choice of operating system because of the difficulties with drivers for the older OS, WinXP, for new hardware. And, Windows 7 is fine, and after using it for a time, I got to like it.
Click to see my settings: Automatic, Disabled, Manual


Note, since my computer has McAfee for security and protection, I turn off more Windows security features than you may choose to do.

1 comment :

Unknown said...

You know this thing also makes my PC so smooth and fast ..Thanks man!
how much does data recovery cost